This is the middle level of our plans covering the needs of very young pets in need of a spay or neuter, or middle aged pets in need of dental work.
Core Vaccinations: DHPPV or DHLPPV for dogs, FVRCP or FVRCP/Felv Combo for cats, and the Rabies Vaccine
Basic Lab Testing: Heartworm testing for dogs, Feline leukemia and aids testing for cats, and a yearly intestinal parasite screen.
- One Deworming
- Two Nail Trims
- All office calls for the year
- Interstate health certificates
- Blood Sample Collection and Prep
- One Complete Blood Cell Count
- One Liver, Kidney, and Diabetes Screen
- One Complete Urinaysis
- One Dental Prophylaxis and Cleaning OR Spay/Neuter *including associated anesthesia, hospitalization, and monitoring.
- 10% Discount on any other services provided in office